The goal of this plan is to ultimately reduce the risk of transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19 in order for patients to feel safe in receiving a massage treatment.
- Patients must arrive unaccompanied, unless the patient is a minor and requires a parent/guardian, or needs assistance
- Appointments will be staggered within the clinic to avoid patient traffic
- The front door to the clinic will be locked in between appointments
- The patient will be greeted upon arrival and will be escorted out after their treatment
Hand Hygiene and PPE
- Patients will utilize hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic
- Receipts will be emailed
- Masks will be worn by clinic staff and patient during all treatments
- Patients are required to wear a mask during intake and treatment; if the patient does not have a mask one will be provided by the clinic.
- All high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected between patients
- Linens are single use only, then laundered in hot, soapy water
- 30 minutes will be scheduled between patients to thoroughly disinfect the treatment room (table, face cradle, table levers/handles, table arm rest, door, door handle, chair, laptop, desk, light switch, coat rack, floor, etc)
- The clinic common areas will be cleaned multiple times per day (doors, door handles, railings, washroom, etc)
Late arrivals may not receive the full session time allotted for the treatment service booked; the clinic allows for time between appointments for required room changeover and cleaning to deliver a safe, relaxing environment for all of our clients.
Please allow at least 24 hours notice for any appointment cancelations or resheduling. You can use the online booking system to cancel or change your appointment up to 24 hours before the appointment start time. Last minute cancelations will be charged 100% of the massage fee.
NO SHOW appointments will be charged 100% of the massage fee unless there is a medical or family emergency.
Lets work together.